Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster Naturals Voxbox 2012

I received my Influenster Naturals Voxbox 2012 about 2-3 weeks ago but with my son very sick I was unable to report till now. Sorry for the delay but I was very grateful to have received this Influenster.com Naturals Voxbox 2012. Inside the Box I received the following: The Original Dish Drying Mat $4.99 available at Bath Bed and Beyond both instore and on their website. The Original Dish Drying Mat is unique and is made of 2 layers of Microfiber. It is 4x as absorbant as a Towel and can be used NOT only for drying dishes and stemware but also for drying bathtoys or pool toys outside of a pool or bathtub. So many uses. I just love this product. LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer.It sells for $2.87-$2.99 and is also available at Drugstore.com Lypsyl is made with Pure Sweedish beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, and vitamins A & E. Lypsyl Intense Protection does give my lips long lasting and deep penetrating Moisture and lipcare protection. It also moisturizes and softens my lips all naturally w/out any artificial ingredients or preservatives. Eboost $28 for a box of 20 Effervescent powders, or $39 for a box of 30 Effervescent Powders, or $38 of a box of 12 shots. I received a sample of the Eboost Effervescent Powder in the Orange Flavor. Eboost will boost your mood, focus and immunity with all natural ingredients and what's nice about this product is there is ZERO CRASH from using it. I''m finding I'm gaining a lot more energy and zero crash! This comes in 4 flavors: Orange, Pink Lemonade , Acai Pomegranate, and Super Berry. CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes : $29.99 for 50 pouches. CleanWell wipes up messes and will KILL GERMS with it's anti-bacterial all natural ingredients. It's mild so it can be used on the hands and face and has zero alcohol. I love that it's in a wipe form so there's no chance of leaks in my purse! GeoDeo $5.99 for a 2.3 oz Stick GeoDeo is a Natural Deodorant that will give you 24 hour protection. It's gentle and is all Natural which is great for your body and our world. Finally I received in my Influenster Naturals Voxbox 2012 a Bonus product! The Bonus Product I was selected to receive was the following: SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile, & Argan Baby Bar Soap. SheaMoisture is made from RAW Shea Butter, argan oil, chamomile extract, frankincense and myrrh. This is also SULFATE FREE which is gentle enough for babies and children (I've personally used it on my 28 1/2 month old son Vincent) as it will clean very well and is very gentle. It's also great for reducing inflamation , irritation, and itching which can be associated with eczema. I've received all the items in my box complimentary for agreeing to report my honest findings and for being able to help others to decide whether or not to try these items. I want to stress that the opinions of these items in the Voxbox are my own and have not been influenced in any way even though they were provided to me complimentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment