Friday, October 12, 2012

"LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™"

One of the newest products that I received in my Naturals VoxBox 2012 from Influenster.com that I received complimentary is Lypsyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer! I really LOVE this LypMoisturizer! It really SOFTENS my lips with all natural ingredients and lasts an extremely long time. Even though I haven't reported my findings till now, (My son was extremely ill and so while attending to him I did test the products just didn't have time till now to report the findings)I will say I was highly impressed at just how long the LypSyl Lasted without having to reapply it. It lasted on average on my very dry lips an average of 6-8 hours and I really Love the results. My lips are soft and subtle and feel better then they have in this humid Florida heat in months! The Lypsyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer is very affordable at only between $2.87 and $2.99 per tube! Even more affordable then other lip balms in its category and the only one I know to have been made with all natural ingredients! Lypsyl is made from Pure Swedish Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, and vitamins A & E. Lypsyl Definitely PENETRATES deep below the skin all naturally letting chapped lips heal and gives much needed moisture to prevent cracking. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. Once you do you'll quickly become a fan. If you need more information feel free to come back to their website, here's the link: http://www.lypsylhome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment