Friday, October 12, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes Are Incredible.

I received as part of my Influenster Naturals Voxbox 2012 a complimentary sample of the CleanWell All-Natural Hand Sanitziing wipes. Even though I received only 1 sample Wipe it definitely was enough to judge this product. First off it has ZERO Alcohol in it which means it will NOT dry out your hands and in fact will make them softer then ever, unlike other hand sanitizing wipes. It's safe for the hands and face and is a great size at 5"x7" it will definitely be enough to clean even the messiest faces that your child may get eating such things as chocolate, candy , etc. I love how it's all natural and because of this is easy on our earth which is a passion of mine. What most impressed me with the CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipe is that there is NO MESS, NO MUSS and NO FUSS. I tend to carry higher end designer purses and I've found that the small bottles of sanitizer can come undone if in my purse. NO so with the CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipe. Not to mention the other brands have alcohol in them which is harsh on my hands and doesn't clean nearly as well as the CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipe does. If you haven't tried it you really must. They are a bit on the pricey side of $29.99 for 50 pouches but when you compare that to what you'll save having to have purses professionally cleaned or ruined it's a small amount to pay. For more info feel free to go to: http://www.cleanwelltoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment