Friday, October 12, 2012

"EBOOST" Great Energy with Zero Crash!

What I love about the EBOOST that I received Complimentary from Influenster.com for testing and reviewing this product is that it has given me tons of energy with absolutely NO CRASH.ZERO CRASH!! Never found a product that advertised a Zero Crash that actually performed as well as EBOOST has done. It truly works. It comes in both Effervescent Powders as well as shots. Personally I prefer the powders. I received a sample of Eboost in Orange. I'm NOT a big orange drink lover and it was tolerable though not 100% to my liking. I probably would've preferred one of the 3 other flavors that this drink comes in :Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, and Super Berry. I felt super energized and able to focus on tasks at hand rather quickly (with in about 30 minutes) and it lasted about 6 hours and I again had a ZERO Crash factor which is very important to me. The drink is very easy to mix and mixes well with bottled water which I use in my home rather then regular tap water. Again I'm NOT a lover of Orange Powder Mixes or Orange Drinks in general but if you are this will probably taste great to you. I'm sure if I was to test the Pink Lemonade or the Acai Pomegranate or even the Super Berry I'd have given my review 5 stars instead of 4 1/2 out of 5 .
If you want more information on Eboost here is a link back to their website: http://www.eboost.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment