Monday, July 9, 2012

"Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies" A New Family Favorite

I received a Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie as part of my Mom VoxBox for being an Influenster on Influenster.com. It was complimentary for testing and review purposes as I'm a trendsetter and love trying new things and am a big influence on family, friends, people from church and even complete strangers. The Quaker soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie that came in My MomVoxBox was a Soft Oatmeal Raisin cookie. Just like my mom used to bake. Nice Soft and sooo delicious. The only problem? My 2 yr old son Vincent got a hold of it as I was unpacking my MomVoxBox and luckily I was able to grab a small nibble so I could try it in order to write this review. LOL It was a tremendous hit so on our next trip to our local WalMart SuperCenter the next day it was added to my list. Only problem was the only flavor they had in stock was Apple Cinnamon. I figured why not just try it out. Well I'll be honest. I NEVER thought that I could find a soft cookie that could out do the Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. The Apple Cinnamon did just that! It's totally delicous. I'm glad I bought 2 boxes instead of just the one box I thought I'd buy. Because the next day when I went to get a cookie I was left with an empty box..courtesy of my husband and 2 yr old son who is now able to get the stepstool and get to the "Cookie Closet". LOL Here's a picture of what the box looks like . It's totally awesome and like I stated I got this complimentary from Quaker as part of my MomVoxBox from Influenster in order to test and review this product. It's definately 10 fingers up.. I surrender. This is a fabulous tasting cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment