Wednesday, July 18, 2012

imPRESS Manicure by Broadway Nails Really Rocks!

Imagine going to the nail salon 4-6 times in one month. Price? Around $80-100 minimum! Now imagine getting 4-6 bottles of nails in colors and patterns that are fun and easy! All for about $5.99 per bottle for solid colors or $7.99 for patterns! SAVINGS! Savings= NEW CLOTHES OR MAKEUP!:) 
This is TRULY a REVOLUTIONARY and QUICK way to apply polish! It's called imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails. It's fast and easy! Just find the correct nail size, peel, and Press with pressure and Voila! Your new nails are done! :) They're made to last about a week w/ regular wear and tear. and best of all? NO DRYING TIME! Easy and lasts for up to a week! 
According to the information I've received these nails are available in 36 patterns and solid colors combined so you can truly wear a different color or pattern every day for an entire month and still NOT have tried them all!:) 
These are available at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart and several other stores. For a complete list of stores and for more information on this wonderful product go to : www.imPressManicure.com
The only thing I will let my fans and friends know is that with the imPRESS Manicure by Broadway Nails it works better on shorter more manicured nails; not long nails and that's the only fault I've found with this product.
NOTE: I was very fortunate that I was able to try product complimentary as part of being an influenster on Influenster.com and getting to try this as part of being in my Mom Voxbox. A Voxbox is a box with several items that come in a box that I get to try complimentary. In exchange, I review them with my honest opinions and that's what you're getting in this review. My honest opinion on imPress Manicure by Broadway is that this truly Rocks!:)  I received the color Stiletto and it was really a nice shade of pink. Perfect from going from day to night! I've been a HUGE fan of ImPress Manicure Nails since I first received them in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster back around December 2011. Since then I've been buying these nails, including them in gift baskets etc. Above you'll find a pic of my wonderfully new manicured nails that I received in my Mom VoxBox in Stiletto! Hope you enjoy! 
More information  on these amazing nails can be found at  : http://impressmanicure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment