Saturday, June 30, 2012

MY TRUVIA PRIZE PACK FROM INFLUENSTER.COM

Here's a pic of my Influenster.com Truvia Prize Pack. As you all know I LOVE LOVE LOVE TRUVIA and have cooked and baked with it for several years and it's the only sweetener I've used in at least 1-2 years. Well for writing my blog they picked me as one of a handful of winners to receive a Truvia Prize Pack. What a nice surprise. This prizepack included the following: A V-neck Black Cotton Truvia Logo T-shirt in my size (When I won Influenster was kind enough to ask my size so I'd be sure to receive the correct size..How amazing is that?) I also received a Truvia Logo Ball Cap, a USB Flash Drive w/ the Truvia Logo, a small box of Truvia (10 ct ) along w/ a coupon to go and get a free box of Truvia 40 ct., a sheet of recipe cards (who can't use more recipes? I know I can't..need as many as I can muster up), a small tin of Chocolate Velamints (must admit I felt like a star receiving this gift box), and a Sample of Crystal Lite Pure Grape Flavor Drink Mix (gotta admit I used that up almost instantly after snapping these pics). Well here's the pics both in and out of the box..feel free to tell me what you think? Again this was received from me at no charge as being a part of the Influenster.com group as an Influenster. I'm a trendsetter and I receive VoxBoxes to review for my honest opinions. If you're a trendsetter who influences those in your life, friends ,family and your social media, feel free to apply at Influenster.com and click the join button. After joining be sure to go to badges and pick those that are relevant to you and your family. Stay active on all media : Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, your personal blogs, Google+, Instagram etc. Made sure you LIKE INFLUENSTER on all social media and stay very active. IF you're what Influenster.com is looking for then perhaps you too will be fortunate enough to receive a Voxbox full of goodies to review. Good Luck to one and all!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment