Saturday, June 23, 2012

Can't Wait to Receive My Mom VoxBox from Influenster.com

Sooooo excited to get my new VoxBox from Influenster.com. This is the Mom Voxbox! This will be my 4th Voxbox since I joined Influenster.com back in October 2011! for those of you new to my blog Influenster.com is a trendsetting community! I get a box based on my demographics, the badges I've earned and my participation. In exchange for a box of amazing products, I agree to blog and tell you, my friends and fans, my honest opinions on these products, do reviews and challenges to earn other badges and do a survey at the end! So far I've received the following Voxboxes: The Cosmo VoxBox The Holiday VoxBox And The Love Voxbox And now I'm waiting for my Mom Voxbox to arrive! I also won a fantastic Truvia Giftpack from the Love VoxBox! Inside it was a terrific V-neck black t-shirt, ball cap, a USB with the Truvia logo, and a 10 Pack of Truvia! To top it all off there was a coupon for a free box of Truvia (40 count box) and a nice Velamints (chocolate flavor) tin! It was all nicely packaged in a wonderful gift box with lime green tissue! It really felt like Christmas arriving at my door! If you're an Influenster and think you have what it takes, feel free to join Influenster.com! I've made friends with several other Influensters which to me is priceless and probably the best part of being an Influenster on Influenster.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment