Tuesday, December 27, 2011

XOut Wash-In Treatment.... From the Makers of Proactiv .. GREAT STUFF!

Even though this was NOT part of my Influenster Holiday Voxbox and I did NOT get a complementary sample to try, I did go and buy a 30 day supply just so I can try this to see what all the hype was all about.
I love the Proactiv stuff but it can be harsh unless you have a significant breakout and this from what I read was designed to take care of pre breakouts so figured I'd buy this and give it a whirl.
Here's some info I found out:
"The unique, one-step X Out™ Wash-In Treatment is formulated to help kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.

X Out™ works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores. The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean. Learn more and purchase at XOut.com. X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95."
I found the Shine Control Product DID in fact help fight the oil all day long and to get a 30 day supply of BOTH products for only $19.95 is a great deal.
In fact this worked much better on my skin then the Proactiv.Probably because as I stated b4 the Proactiv is great for massive breakouts not the oily skin w/ occasional breakouts and this did control the occasional pimples and oily skin.
For more information on this product you can go to their website here:
http://www.xout.com
You can also place your order from that website. My husband called it in for me as I had to replace my credit card due to an unauthorized charge. So while I was waiting for my new card to arrive Jacob went and was a doll baby and ordered it for me. I have a friend who swears by this and so asked if I could buy a tube from her w/ the shine control to try (I figured I'd give her this set once it arrives). She said yes so That is how I got to try this. My friend gave me her new arrived set and I ordered her a replacement. Have been using it about 8 days now and am really thrilled with the results, especially the oily shine being gone.
This is a great product and out of 10 fingers and 2 palms I give it the ultimate 10 finger, 2 palm up award!
Try it, I'm sure it will become part of your everyday routine like it did mine!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment