Friday, December 9, 2011

What's New in the World of Skincare....MyChelle Dermaceuticals

Have you ever tried MyChelle Dermaceuticals? If not this is something you REALLY NEED to try.
I especially LOVE the Little Kisses Beaujolais lip gloss! It goes on smooth and feels so light and airy and it lasts so long.
I wasn't sure what to buy so called the toll free 800# and since I have combination skin (Tzone) I decided to try the entire All / Combination skin Kit! It actually came in a very nice reusable bag.

In the kit was the Little Kisses Beaujolais Lip Gloss, as well as an entire regimen to get me through morning till night.
Included was the Fruit Enzyme Scrub for morning as well as the Fruit Enzyme Cleanser for at night.
There was also the Fruit Enzyme Mist that really smells fruitastic!:)
And of course there was the PERFECT C SERUM. what this does is it has 17% potent Vitamin C with ultimate Antioxident Complex for Collegen-rich skin. Keeps your skin looking young. I know I'm only 26 yrs old but you're NEVER too young to start a good skincare regimen.
This kit actually also came with the Sun Shield SPF 28 Unscented which is CHEMICAL FREE Protection as well as it has ZinClear and Titanium Dioxide to protect against UV damage. When I was in my teens I went to the beach every chance I got and to be honest wasn't always the best at putting on sun screen so need to reverse this damage. What's nice is this ENTIRE LINE has ZERO Preservatives and Chemicals and NO Hazardous materials. And like all Mychelle Products is NEVER tested on animals. (PETA would be proud).
Finally In this kit is the Pumpkin Renew Cream. It is a Great Nighttime moisturizer . It's Rich Pumpkin Formula moisturizes and protects. It also has Daily Cellular Renewal.
I know to some it might sound a bit pricey but you only use a little bit and a little does go a VERY LONG WAY.
Just recently they've even gotten into mineral makeup too! I can't wait to try some of it especially the mineral makeup that's shimmering eyes. Reasonable at only $12.99 each.
So there you have it. Like I said if you haven't tried it you really should. also they do have trial sizes now available so you can try before you commit to anything. I'm sure once you try it , MyChelle Dermaceuticals will be part of your regimen too!:)
For more information go to this link : http://www.mychelle.com/About-Us

No comments:

Post a Comment