Thursday, December 22, 2011

‘NYC New York Color’ .. NUDE YORK CITY OVER RED LIPSTICK RULES!

Okay so by now all of you know I'm an Influenster on Influenster.com.I get to try products and review them because I am a trendsetter complimentary! I love doing this and am rewarded with wonderful products to try.
I recently received my Holiday VoxBox (a box containing several products for me to try and review and rate) and inside was this wonderful NYC Liquid Lipshine in NUDE YORK CITY. It is a great color and it retails for only $2.49 each (A lot less expensive them most liquid lip glosses w/ an applicator).
I couldn't wait to try this and it went on soooooo smooth. It was easy and I love Love LOVE the applicator. Easy to use. The color is wonderful. The only drawback? Needing to reapply this often but that's a minor inconvenience more then anything else.For only $2.49 you can't beat it.
With the holidays coming at night I often want something w/ a little bit of sparkle so I put it over a red lipstick and WOW did it shine. Use this little trick to get a wonderful night time element from this wonderful lipgloss. For daytime just use over plain lips.
NYC cosmetics comes from New York City the place where my mother grew up.
Full of life. After trying this lipshine I decided to go to Walmart and look at the entire line. WOW! Prices on ALL of their cosmetics are only between $.99-$4.99. VERY reasonable. What surprised me more then anything is that this product contains Vitamin E to provide shine as well as a moisturizing feel and this product delivers extremely well on this point. Comes in a wide array of colors.
This product is available at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and many other stores
For a complete list of stores or more information you can go here:
http://www.newyorkcolor.com
Just to let you know I did receive this product in Nude York City complimentary to test through my influenster Vox Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment