Thursday, December 22, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Masque -It is Utterly FANTASTIC!

I just tried this morning the Passion Peel Off Mask in Passion Peel Off from Montagne Jeunese. It comes all the way from the UK and is made with Pomegranate and Passion Fruit. I got this product complementary in my Holiday Voxbox to try from Influenster.com as part of Influenster's Voxbox Progrm. I'm an Influenster and I get to try complementary products in exchange for my reviews and honest opinions.
This product is wonderful. It deep cleans and purifies and protects my skin.
This entire line is totally free of parabens, and is vegetarian approved!
I also Love the fact that their products are NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS!
Their Masques will hydrate, nurish and leave your skin glowing, cleansed and totally smooth.
I went back and bought a few more at Ulta but these MONTAGNE JEUNESSE masques are available also at
Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:



•Cucumber Peel Off
•Passion Peel Off
•Dead Sea Mud
•Fruit Smoothie
•Strawberry Souffle
•Chocolate Mud
•And many more!


For more information you can go to their website at:
http://www.montagnejeunesse.com

This product is affordable and wonderful and great for anyone like myself that wants to use things that are also great for the environment!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment