Monday, January 16, 2012

BIC FOR HER Ball Point Pens

Have you tried Bic For Her Ball Point Pens yet? If not I highly recommend them. They write incredibly smooth.
I received two sets of these wonderful pens in a Crave box I ordered from SheSpeaks.com
I really love the smoothness and the way they write.
They're also quite lovely to look at.
I received two pens w/ black ink and two pens that had a purple ink and a pink ink. All wrote wonderfully well.
I also love how easy it is to hold and it is very comfortable in my hand.
On a scale of 1-5 (5 being fantastic and 1 being poor) I'd rate this product a definite 5++!
Try these pens and I guarantee these will be your "go to, carry everywhere" pens. Just be sure to keep track as others might want to pilfer them! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment