Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vitabath- The most Luxurious Body Wash Available

VITABATH is a wonderful Shower Body Wash that I received complementary through the Influenster.com Voxbox program. I've heard of this product but never tried it. Mainly because of the price I stayed away. I got to try the Asian Orchard and Coconut scented Body wash through Vitabath and it was truly an incredible experience.
I tried only a little dab on my sponge as i didn't know what to expect. WOW! A tiny bit went a very long way. So price wise it's reasonable. Others that are less expensive you use a lot more of the body wash so really it's about equal in price to other less expensive products on the market. The later is INCREDIBLE. the SCENT is devine.The scent also lasts an extremely long time when I compared it to my previous Olay Body wash scent.
So a little bit more expensive yes, Worth the price??????? Most DEFINITELY!!! Washes on great, Rinses off very easily. Let's your skin feel clean and fresh and most important :MOISTURIZED! It doesn't strip your skin of moisture like some other products on the market today.
Again I received this item as part of my Influenster.com Voxbox for FREE. You can be an Influenster too.
Just go to www.influenster.com to find out more information.
And I got to try the VITABATH free too from my Cosmo Voxbox.
If you'd love more information on Vitabath, it's product line, various scents here's a wonderful url for you to go to:
http://www.myvitabath.com

This is truly Luxury in a bottle. They've been at quality products for over 50 years.
Here's some more information to help you decide straight from Influenster.com's Webpage on Vitabath:
"


  • Vitamin A, B3, Pro-Vitamin B5, C, & E
  • Sulfate & Paraben Free
  • Antioxidant Rich Superfruit Blend of Acai, Goji, Coffee Fruit, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea & Mangosteen
  • No Petro-Chemicals or Triclosan
  • Free of propylene glycol, DEA, TEA, mineral oils and silicone

Vitabath Fragrance Collection

Luxury in a Bottle

For more than 50 years, consumers have trusted the Vitabath brand for unparalleled skin cleansing and conditioning. Vitabath’s quality ingredients and rich fragrances indulge the senses and nourish the skin, resulting in a relaxing, yet invigorating, at-home spa experience. In 2011, Vitabath is revitalizing its brand with the introduction  of a new moisturizing body wash line with a wide variety of fresh, playful fragrances.
All of the products in Vitabath’s newest collection of sulfate and paraben free body washes boast a moisturizing formula that leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant. Featuring a nourishing blend of Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E, as well as an antioxidant superfruit blend, the Fragrance Collection moisturizes and revives skin with its rich, luxurious lather. The Fragrance Collection body washes retail for $9.99 or less each at www.myvitabath.com and at ULTA Beauty, Harmon Discount, Stages, Duane Reade, Fred Meyer and Bed Bath & Beyond stores. These playful new body washes offer women four unique, youthful fragrance profiles, including:
  • Spa Day
  • In Bloom
  • Fruit Fanatic
  • Cupcake Couture"




Hope all of this information convinces you like it did me that Vitabath is #1 for a reason. I'm on my way tomorrow to Ulta near me to pickup more Vitabath for gifts. It's so rich and wonderful I'm also including this in my gift baskets this year.
Hope you enjoy.
J.Helayne

No comments:

Post a Comment