Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stylefind A New Way to shop! courtesy of BzzAgent.com

I'm a bzzagent and got to try Stylefind for free. It's a great new way to shop.
And you get all sorts of discounts.
I'm a Bzzagent on Bzzagent.com and get to try all sorts of items for FREE.
It's easy and free to join and I've been so active getting all sorts of discounts on Stylefind making my Christmas shopping a breeze.
Bzzagent is wonderful for getting to try all sorts of stuff for FREE and all they ask in return is that you share your experience through WOM (Word Of Mouth) Marketing.
Once done they ask that you report back to them.
I've gotten all sorts of campaigns from Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner, to Tonka Ricochet Racers to Green Mountain Coffee. I always look forward to getting new campaigns from Bzzagent and love to spread the word.
If you want more info just let me know and i'll be happy to send you a referral.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know Jaime and I (Tiffy) are sharing this wonderful blog and I'm the one going to be posting and doing the giveaways. Hope you all will join us on our journey as we learn the magic of blogging.
    TiffanieGreen85

    ReplyDelete