Saturday, November 26, 2011

PROACTIV - Their 3 Step is FANTASTIC Especially for Major Breakouts.

PROACTIV is a wonderful 3 step program That I would highly recommend . Now it's great especially for major breakouts not the occasional 2 or 3 pimples. I used to use this program about 4 years ago and stopped as it was very harsh on my skin. However after receiving a new "Gentler" set to try via Influenster.com and the Influenster's Voxbox program for free, I can say it is much gentler and works much better then the previous program and therefore have no problem endorsing Proactiv.
Proactiv is sold as a 30 day supply for $19.95 and more information and to order can be done through the following url:
 http://www.proactiv.com/

I highly recommend this for breakouts and it will be becoming part of my own regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment