Saturday, November 26, 2011

Venus - Venus Proskin MoistureRich Razors are the Best in the Venus Line.

I've just become an Influenster on Influenster.com and have never been a blogger but decided to help influenster others to try new and exciting beauty , cosmetic and skincare item.
I just got my first Influenster Voxbox to try new products and inside was the most incredible Venus Proskin Razor . I used to use either the Venus Devine or the Embrace also part of the Venus by Gillette line of Razors but this one the Proskin TOTALLY blew me away.
The Venus Proskin Razor literally gave me a much closer shave. Not to mention I didn't have to buy any gel / shaving cream. It's all part of the razor setup. And it rinsed so clean. Made my legs come alive. They looked great , and I almost forgot to mention just how soft they felt.
Again I'd love to put in a DISCLAIMER that I did receive this as a complementary product as part of the Influenster VoxBox Program.
This Product really helps "PROTECT" your skin
This product is available wherever razors are sold and I've personally bought a few to include in Christmas baskets at both Target and Walmart supercenters.
Here's more from the Influenster.com website ...It's a direct quote and I'll break it down after you read it::
"Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor has shave gel bars enhanced with a triple blend of body butters, which create a layer of protection for your skin with every stroke. Plus, it features the trusted Venus three-blade technology for an ultra-close shave; our rounded, pivoting head for those hard-to-reach places; and an ergonomic handle for great control in wet, soapy environments."


The shave bars totally ENCASE the razors edges so it gives you pelnty of protection for your skin all the way around the razors edge. That means that the claim of "Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor has shave gel bars enhanced with a triple blend of body butters, which create a layer of protection for your skin with every stroke"  is TOTALLY correct.
The Venus Proskin MoistureRich Razor is a 3 blade razor that does get up close and personal and the head is rounded and pivoted for getting into creases like the ones around your knees giving you one credible shave.
The handle is definately a plus. It's "ergonoic" which means it will fit your hand perfectly letting you hold on to it even when it's wet and soapy and slippery.
My overall opinion is that of all the razors I've tried (been a long time Venus user) the Venus Proskin MoistureRich Razor that I got complementary through the Influenster.com Cosmo Voxbox Program was just a way for me to test it out and the test came out a winner. This is now THEE ONLY razor for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment