Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THE LOVE VOXBOX from INFLUENSTER IS ON ITS WAY!:)

Well I was selected to receive a Love Voxbox from Influenster.com and I'm sooo greatful to receive one of these coveted boxes. I've no idea as to what's inside the box but I'm sure whatever it is will be great. I'll post what was inside on this blog once received which should be by week's end.
will also post on my Facebook page Jaime Frolos-Sylva. If you want feel free to Like me so you can keep up and in touch with me.
Sooo excited. Well I'll let you go for now. I've got a few things I'm going to be posting tomorrow or Saturday. I'm sorry was unable to post due to a really bad time with Fibromyalgia that I was just recently diagnosed with. Was in bed for days on end.
I'll try to be more active from here on out even if I have to get hubby to post for me (If he does it will be me telling him what to type LOL )
So have a great evening and be sure to follow me here, on FB or on Twitter. My handle there is @JaimeHSylva1
I'm also on Google+ with jaimenjacob and on pinterest with my id as jaimenjacob.
Thanks so much for following me and allowing me into your lives.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment