Friday, March 16, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox..Received and It IS Awesome!

As many of you know I'm a member of a wonderful trendsetting community called Influenster.com. I receive what they call VoxBoxes filled w/ complementary products. In exchange I agree to review them honestly both on their website and on my blog here.
I was selected to receive the Love Voxbox which I did receive and it is totally awesome.
In it was a Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar (which I shared reluctantly w/ hubby), Kiss Nail Dress Stickers in a wonderful animal print (came w/ 28 fashion strips and I absolutely love it. Easy to use too), A Fantastic Gillette Venus and Olay Razor, a sampler box of Stash-Tea w/ 9 different varieties (I especially love the Blueberry superfruit and the acai berry teas so far), and a small box of Truvia Sweetner.
Again this was all sent to me complementary through Influenster.com a trendsetting community. In exchange I agreed to review all the item both on their website and blog honestly and openly.
Hope you will enjoy the reviews I'll be posting shortly.
Sincerely,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment